What Should I Do -pg111040587318

5 Replies
PS - March 9

Okie my question is.. i ovlaute d but thought i was done ovulating but maybe im not.. since i still see some clear white discharge... i mean my discahrge on my panties is kinda like tehiwte stuff stll a bit stretchy but now much.. anyways been a few days so i thought im done.. anyways i had s_x today.. and at first my bf didn't have a condom on.. we were just touching.. not sure if he had prec_m.. and then we had s_x.. conndom broke.. ><'' so now my question is.. if i have a normal period in about 10 days.. will i still be preggie.. should i get on my pills? or what?

PS - March 9

correction white stuff still a b___h stretchy but not too stretchy..but now i still see a bit of clear white.. i went to pee after we had s_x...(and i am NOT TTC) and i cleanse myself with.. wet towel.. then about 2 1/2 hrs later i came home and douched... and pee.. so what are the chances of me being preggie?

none - March 9

morning after pill

PS - March 9

anyone?

Audrey - March 9

PS- to know for sure when you ovulated, count 14 days after the first day of your past period. Add three days to either side of that to get your fertile zone. If you're still in this zone, chances are high that you can become pregnant, so I suggest to get the morning-after pill to be on the safe side.

Grandpa Viv - March 10

I give it a 1 in 20 chance. The pee and towel help not one bit, nor does a douche hours later. With 10 days to go to your period, you can hope you were past your fertile window (but only just). Starting regular birth control pills won't help, either. Call 1-800-230-PLAN if you want Emergency Contraception, which has to be taken within 72 hours. You will be very unlikely to be pregnant if you have a normal period when due. Hope this helps.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?