What To Do-pg113405721218

2 Replies
Florinda - December 8

Hi, I just went to the doctor yesterday 12/7/05 I was going in because of a fever blister on my lip and then they insisted they take a urine sample and I'm am pregnant so I guess that's a good thing because I just had a miscarriage on Oct 31,05 so yes this is my first child with me and my Husband I'm only 21yrs old I'm feeling very tired,nausea, and really weak any suggestions on what I should be eating I don't go and see my OBGYN unitl next week and my reception is 12/9/05 I want to feel a little bit better without having my family get any ideas that I am pregnant I want to wait to bust the bubbles until I know everything is going to be okay this time o course anything can happen between now and then.

well, - December 8

first of all congratulations. That is weird because I had a fever blister when I got my bfp too and I haven't had one in years, but anyway, make sure you start taking a prenatal vitamin NOW. You can get them at pharmacies or Walmart carries them here or call your OB and tell them you would like a prescription for them. Even though you have an appt. next week, go ahead and start taking them because baby is in the very important stage of development and needs that folic acid. Just get plenty of rest and eat healthy foods. I have been drinking gingerale and eating crackers for the nausea and that helps. Good luck to you and enjoy!

Britt - December 8

Hey, congrats on your pregnancy. I found out I was pregnant for the second time almost a month ago. Since we've already heard the heartbeat via doppler at the dr. office, we plan to tell everyone on Christmas! We thought it'd be a cute christmas presesnt. How far a long are you?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?