What To Do Pg1264270457

1 Replies
Dayla - January 23

What to do when you feel so guilty for having 4 healthy children when some people who want to raise a child of their own but just can't..... And now I may be pregnant again and considering abortion because I feel sometime that I can barely keep my head above water and food in the girls's mouths.. We have so much on our plates and just don't think I could go through this agian. I'm feeling so guilty and just want to do whats right but the feeling of right is a little foggy right now and just felt as though I needed to get it off my chest. I would like to give a wonderful family the chance to become parence but feel too selfish to know that my child is growning up without me. I know its delfish and wrong but I can't handle it and am sure to go somewhat crazy after all the stress and I'm not sure my marrage can handle it, I need help but CAN"T TALK TO MY or HIS FAMILY about it.. I'm stuck~

Grandpa Viv - January 24

I feel for you in your dilemma. You would be surprised at the number of women who on principle do not have an abortion the first time around, but are more pragmatic when they already have children and know what effect another baby would have on the existing family. Your obligation, if you want to look at it this way, is to raise the most successful family you can, and if that means limiting its size, so be it. As for adoption, handing over a child you have carried for 9 months is a more difficult decision than abortion, but if you can psych yourself into 9 months of believing this child you are growing belongs to someone else, then I encourage you to connect with an adoptive couple ASAP. GL!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion