What Would You Do -pg113354761218

6 Replies
waiting... - December 2

I am 15 days late, not a lot of pregnancy symptoms, but I do have mild cramping and lots of mucus and clear liquid. I keep feeling like I am getting my period, but it just isn't coming! took 2 hpt ...both negative. what should I do? we are trying and I am hoping but don't know...

Heather - December 2

I sure seems like you are pg, all the symptoms and being that late. When was the last hpt you took? Also, are your cycles usually regular?

waiting - December 2

the last test was 2 nights ago...my cycles run between 33-35 days...I'm nervous that even my blood test would come up neg after reading some of these other posts. I guess that would be my only other choice, right?

Heather - December 2

yes, a blood test might work, I know what you mean though, I've read alot of negative blood tests too. Maybe wait a couple more days and do another hpt and then call dr for the blood test. I can imagine how frustrating this is for you. Have you tried the First REsponse tests? I had good luck with them but everyone is so different. I hope you find out soon. good luck to you.

waiting - December 2

Thanks Heather...I used an EPT and then a Clear Blue Easy ...I hate how it flashes the big "NOT PREGNANT"!! I think I would much prefer just the one line! haha!

{?} - December 2

to waiting :::how old are u? are your cycles normally that long or has it been a more recent thing. the reason why i ask is that are u at the age of starting menopause where sometimes you misse a period all together. or maybe something else??

waiting - December 2

oh gosh!! don't say that...I'm only 29!!:-)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?