What Would You Say -pg114295417118

3 Replies
Mom2Boy - March 21

Today is CD 25, and yesterday and today CM was creamy, watery, slippery. Fertilityfriend thought I would ovulate lastweek, but now says this week. Another program said last week and has my ovulation day for last saturday. mood has been all over the place, gassy (tmi sorry), and a headache yesterday. What do you think?

Lin - March 21

Any time you choose watery cm on FF, it will say that it's your fertile time. I've had the same thing before, and it was definitely past ovulation (I knew by my temp). Just change it from watery to creamy, and you'll see it reset your O day to last week. If you really want to clear this up in the future, then just temp. That will remove most of the ambiguity.

kmgn23 - March 21

I have a question how can you tell how many cycles you are? My cycles lasted 7 days, but recently this month last 2-3 days I dont know whats going on with me, but I was just wondering how you can tell how many cycles you are. Thanks

Lin - March 21

I don't understand your question. Your cycle is not the length of your period. Your cycle goes from the first day of one period to the first day of the next. As for short periods, it happens sometimes. I normally have 5-day periods, and my last three have been 1 day, 1 day and 2 days, all very light.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?