Whats Going On -pg112015508418

5 Replies
AH - June 30

Okay I am 10 days late and I have tested like 5 times and nothing but bfn..Whats is this about? Should I try another test? Has this happened to anyone else?

dj - June 30

it is happening to me except i am 15 days late with 3 neg hpt's. it driving me crazy. good luck to you.

kari - June 30

I am 7 days late and going through the same thing exactly....nothing but bfn. My nurse said that by now a positive would have shown up....but I have heard in here that some women won't get a positive until 8 weeks or more....so I am hoping and praying I am one of the rare ones....as long as af does not show up...I still have hope. Keep us updated!

star - June 30

i know it takes at least 4 hours for the hormone to build up in your body,without drinking any thing,i know it hard but trust me,cant test ever day,once you take a hpt if it comes out negative a couple of days or at least a week,its true the firs tmorning urine is best,because the hormone in your body builds up over night..i tried fact plus right when i realized i missed my period waited till the next morning to take it and came out positive,with a faint line,confirmed by my doc,GOOD LUCK LADIED

ah - June 30

Thanks Star..I think I will retest on Sat or Sun morning with a store test and see what happens..Good luck to you too and Baby Dust to you all!!!!!!!

~kat~ - June 30

im 5 days late neg hpt,i just want to know either way(hoping that i am of course! )

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?