Whats Going On -pg117209162584

15 Replies
Im a bubble - February 21

Well lets see, my last AF was on the 3, have a 29-30 cycle. I O'ed on the 17, had s_x that night. The condom broke, and for some reason i was spotting for a little bit, but not much... Thats to soon to be spotting to be the implantion right. I know its suppose to take at least 8 days right......Please someone help me out. thanx

mgrave - February 21

I have read through extensive research that it implantation bleeding can occur anywhere from 6-12 days after conception.

Im a bubble - February 22

That would have only been 4 haved i O'ed? So do u think it could be tha i might be.....i spotted again today, only when i wipe its a litttle pink?/

Laceyandsamsmamma - February 22

it could also just be some spotting from bding I wouldnt panic yet

But it was only that one night on the 17th....

any thoughts???

frozenfeet - February 22

you could have irriatated the cervix a bit and it might have caused a bit of spotting....also, some women spot a bit when they O, sometimes just even a spot...one night.

Im a bubble - March 5

Ok well still no sign of AF, should have started by now. Lately ive been very tired, and been feeling like i have an upset tummy..... i dont know if i should wait a few more days just in case, or take one now.......what to do? what to do?

Im a bubble - March 5

anyone out there????

hollyl2313 - March 5

Take one now, take one now!!!

Im a bubble - March 5

Do you think its possible that i could be??

krissy2006 - March 5

Anything is possible, all we can do is speculate. My personal opinion? You ovulated late and so you may get your period late. It doesn't sound like you had s_x in conjunction with your period. How do you know you ovulated on the 17th by the way?

krissy2006 - March 5

I meant*** it doesn't look like you had s_x in conjunction with your ovulation

Im a bubble - March 6

Well im not 100% sure, but thats what my cal/ shows i should have.....well i still have no sign of it. I still fell sick to my tummy. Last night my b___bs started to hurt on and off today as well. im going to try tomorrow....myabe i will be but only GOD knows.... =)

Im a bubble - March 6

any one out there??

Im a bubble - March 8

OK, so i took a test and it said BFN, but yet im still late on my AF,by 5 days......shoudl i wait a few more days and try again???

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?