Whats Wrong With Me -pg110916554018

8 Replies
Jay - February 23

I missed my period the whole month of January and was dizzy and nautious.. Than had period Feb 1 to feb 3 pink and than red and Light not heavy than had another period Feb. 20th to Feb. 22nd and I have been really really tired and have to pee ALOT please help if u can

kim - February 23

take a pregnancy test

JAY - February 23

ok I did that in January but it was negative it was like Jan 25 or 27 im worried please HELP

kim - February 23

that was a month ago i would take another one by now and if it is still negative you can find out for sure by a blood test

jay asap - February 23

ok but is there anything else i should think of first and is there a place for free blood tests

leanna - February 23

i think it would be best to take another test to be sure you never know you might be.when you say you have to pee a lot that could be a water infection, or it could be because you are pregnant cause they say that you need the toilet more frequently when you first are pregnant hope that helps please let me know

jay - February 23

leanna, why would i have acne problems I never had them before wash my face like 20 times LOL anyways why would i be so very tired all the time please help if u can

leanna - February 23

jay i dont really know about the acne, but i have had a lot of spots lately but not acne. hope that helps i have been tired for over a week now i come in from work then i have a lie down for about 2 hours. I love my sleep but that is a little to much!

jay - February 23

Thank you might help leanna

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?