When -pg117338265636

9 Replies
kerilynh - March 8

Be truthful....how many days past o have you tested in just the hopes of getting an early BFP? I went out last night and got some $tree tests and the PLAN was to wait and start today and everyother day. But I got home realized I didn't pee for a few hours and took a test. Of course BFN. Then I thought well maybe I just didn't wait long enough and took one with FMU this morning. Of course BFN. I was just curious as to see how many others are as impatient as me...lol

lawlady72 - March 8

I think everyone does it, before bfp I tested every month for like days until af showed. I must have bought at least 5 tests a month. But I did get bfp 8 dpo....

sososleepy - March 8

I started testing 6dpo, and tested every day, twice a couple of days. This cycle I'm going to try to resist the urge until at least 7 or 8 dpo... maybe. $t tests let us indulge, don't they :)

kerilynh - March 8

That's the bad thing about the &tree tests, they are so affordable and it is very hard to resist the urge!

Martha31 - March 8

we do not seem to have so affordable tests here in Canada:(

Martha31 - March 8

but I ordered some fertility sticks on line and they come with 10 prego sticks as well:)

HeavenisMine - March 8

I tested 7dpo. BFN. I think that means I am pretty much not. It's weird though. The first test I took was First Response, and for minutes and minutes of waiting I got no result, no line, nothing! I tossed it in my garbage, took an answer test that came out negative. Then I took a nap and for some reason in my dream I kept digging the first response with no result out of the trash. So when I woke up, like a dork, that is what I did, and this time it had a big pink line and a very very very very very very faint positive line next to it. I read that tests that take too long to show a result and show one later are usually not viable though, and the positive is usually false. It's called an evaporation line or something. My fiance insists I am, but I told him it was not viable. I'm not stupid! What do you think?

MammaJL - March 8

Martha, you can buy tests at the Dollarama in Canada, that's what I've been using, they're called ProCare, and they're only $1 each.

sososleepy - March 8

HeavenisMine, 7dpo bfn does NOT mean not pg!! You O, the sperm and the egg get together at the ovary end of the tube, they float down the tube enjoying cell division for days before they get to your uterus and implant. Implantation is usually 6 to 10 dpo, sometimes later. Once it implants, the hCG it's been making hits your bloodstream to let your corpus luteum know to keep the progesterone coming, but it frequently takes a couple of days after implantation for there to be enough in your urine to make the hpt positive. So, if you implanted today, you wouldn't get a +hpt until tomorrow or the next day, and you might not implant until dpo 10 which gives you a + hpt on dpo 11 or 12... I haven't found anyone who got one earlier than 8dpo.

Martha31 - March 8

MammaJL: really???? that's nice to know...thanks a lot:)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?