When Can I Test -pg109813548266

3 Replies
DeDe - October 18

i had my period on the 9th oct and it lasted 5 days, ive been having unprotected s_x wid my bf all the time after dat...my periods are never regular, so when can i test to c if im pregnant? Thanks for any replies

Viv - October 18

DeDe, you are a born optimist! You've been having unprotected s_x for 4 days since your last period ended, and you want to know when to see if you're pregnant. They say not to start worrying until you've been at it for a year, and plenty of couples go at it 4 months beofre succeeding. In your case, with irregular periods, it may be a real long time unless you learn to tell when you are ovulating. How old are you , anyways?

DeDe - October 19

im 21, im not looking to get pregnant...its jus dat we've been getting carried away lately, but we're not doing it anymore...ive been pregnant b4 and it happened soon after finishing my period...but i miscarried soon afterwards

Viv - October 20

Early pregnancy symptoms would start about 2 weeks after last exposure. Do a home pregnancy test 2 weeks after that. Why don't you ask your doc about NuvaRing contraception: http://www.wellesley.edu/Health/nuva.html and in the meantime use foam before you get started and a condom when you go at it.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?