When Should I Test -pg113173319318

18 Replies
Amy - November 11

Ok, here's the deal. My period is due on the 15th. I had some spotting from the 3rd through the 6th. It wasn't continuous, only brown and light pink when I wiped. I tested today but it wasn't first morning urine and it was a BFN. When's the earliest I can test again...I'm really impatient, I know.

sian - November 11

i am in the same situation and i was thinking sunday morning with an early detector one but i really want to wait till tues ! we can wait together if u like ?!

Amy - November 11

Sounds good. I tested with a First Response Early detection... I just couldn't wait. Have you had any symptoms? lol

Nissa - November 11

I got a BFN also when I tested 4 days before AF. Then on the night before (not early morning) I tested and got a faint P!! Still not convinced, I took another yesterday and it was a full b__wn BFP!!!!!!!!!! So, give it a few more days...because believe me when I took the test on Sunday I was so disappointed! ~~~~~BABY DUST~~~~~

sian - November 11

yeah my nipples hurt and am quite tired but dont know if im just kidding my self ! i have two tests in cupboard and i am dying to try !

sian - November 11

do you have any symptoms ?

Amy - November 11

Congrats, Nissa. I've been ttc for about 6 months so I'm getting a little frustrated. When I started spotting I thought it might be IB and got really hopeful. I've been more tired than usual, bleeding gums that started this morning, some cramping, mood swings but no sore bbs. I go from nauseous to hungry but I could just be fooling myself. I do it every month.

sian - November 11

i have a four year old already but always said i would know if i was preg again and i so dont ! im really nervous ! have you checked cm ?

Amy - November 11

My cm has been confusing. This may be tmi but sometimes it's really alot and then sometimes I'm just kind of wet.

sian - November 11

mine is really creamy do you know what that means ?

Amy - November 11

Have you been charting your temps, Sian?

Amy - November 11

I think it may be a good sign.

sian - November 11

no this is my first month of ttc after depo what a stupid idea that was i kind of guessed when i was o and had it every night around that time just to make sure !

Amy - November 11

I was just reading some of the other posts and one girl was due for af on the 14th and she tested on the 10th and got a faint line.

sian - November 11

maybe try in the morning ? just dont want to be dissapointed !

Amy - November 11

I know. It gets so frustrating. If I'm not then it's a whole other month to drive myself crazy with worrying and hoping. I want a baby so badly. Every month is starting to feel like a roller coaster, downs and ups and downs again.

sian - November 11

i hope we both are just hang on in there and we will wait and see !

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?