When To Test -pg115089274018

17 Replies
Tonibug - June 21

Hi everyone, if my period is due on June 30th, when is the best time to test for pregnancy?

Gabster - June 21

oh me too. I tsted Monday Morning and It was BFN.

Gabster - June 21

I think I tested too soon.

tiffani - June 21

I've tested 14 days after ovulation and had a BFP. I used a hpt from the Dollar Tree, they are very sensitve (just as sensitive as the ones your doctor uses) and can detect pregnancy earlier than any other test i've ever used.

Tonibug - June 21

I tested this morning and it was negative so I guess I am just way too early

Gabster - June 21

Tonibug What have your symptoms been?

tiffani - June 21

Here's some of the earlier symptoms i've had in the past (I have 3 children)..... Mild period like cramps, right above my bikini line in the middle, dull lower back ache, Montgomery's Tubercles (little bumps on the aerolas) and mild heartburn. I had all those symptoms before I got a BFP, the cramping started just days after we did the "baby dance." Hope this helps! :o)

Tonibug - June 21

Hi Gabster well for the past couple of days I have been a little nauseaus, I have had leg cramps for about 2 days straight, sleeplessness, and off and on my b___bs will hurt. I had a miscarrage at the end of April and before I found out I was pregnant I had leg cramps and couldnt sleep so I'm really hoping to be pregnant again and have a happy and healthy pregnancy and baby. When r u do for AF and do u have any symptoms?

Gabster - June 21

Tonibug I am do foe AF on June 30. Before I usually get AF I have no symptoms, I usually dont know I have it till I bein to spot and then get AF. So I got my AF on June 1st and it was normal, but by the 12th I have had the sorest Boobs you can imagine and heavy and Montgomery's Tubercles (little bumps on the aerolas) also I have had lots of headaches some nausea not too much but lots of bloated stomach.

Tonibug - June 21

Tiffany that makes me feel a lot better after hearing your symptoms! I too have had heartburn for the past 3 days and thats funny cause I never have heartburn and my lower back has also been aching. When did u get your positive Tiffany?

Gabster - June 21

Tonibug I just simply do not feel like myself so I tested Monday morning, but it was NEGative, oh and I also have been getting some cramps.

Tonibug - June 21

I also have those little white bumps on the aerolas, but I think I always have those:)

Gabster - June 21

Yah but I think my aerola is getting darker

Tonibug - June 21

I dont think mine are, I do have blue veins I am starting to see which I did get when I was pregnant before.

Gabster - June 21

tiffany what is the brand of the HPT you bought at the dollar store

tiffani - June 21

Tonibug~ I'm not pregnant at the moment, although we are casually ttc. I'm having some mild cramping, so there's always the possibility. Sorry about your loss in April. Here's hoping for a healthy baby for you (you too Gabster) in 9 months! :o)

tiffani - June 21

It's been awhile (March 1st of last year is when I got my BFP), but it's called someting like "First Choice." It's the only test they carry and it comes in a pinkish colored box. :o)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?