Who Is Grandpa Viv -pg113648576418

6 Replies
snickelfritz - January 5

I keep seeing these pages to G.V. and some insightful responses, but my curiosity is killing me! Does anyone know anything else about G.V.? He or she? With children or without? How long has G.V. been doing this? How does G.V. know so much? TIA!

jeanette - January 5

I know he's a man, but don't know anything else except he is very informative and helpful, and tells it like it is.....if ya like it or not..LOL!

chriss - January 5

Grandpa Viv has been responding to questions on this site for a very long time. Not sure how long, but I've been around for about 1.5 years and G.V. has been here. He/She is always so helpful. Many people ask who he/she is a why he/she knows so much, but we really don't need to know the answers to these questions. We don't know anyone else on the thread and where they get their information, we just either choose to accept or discard the info as valid or invalid. None of us are experts, but some have more experience than others and Grandpa Viv seems to know alot about this topic. I am not trying to be mean of offensive, it just that for a while Grandpa Viv left the thread because someone asked this question and many were making really rude and hateful comments and not that G.V. is back and responding to so many questions, we don't want him/her to go anywhere.......... Baby dust to all!!!

snickelfritz - January 5

Oh I certainly don't want to chase someone off, but on ANY board where I post when anyone seems incredibly knowledgeable, I'm always curious as to where they learned everything and that's what I'm wondering here. Also, anytime I post information that may seem questionable, I try to give the source where I found it, so that people can see it for themselves.

Aimes - January 5

He is in fact a man, and he has a great website www.ppowb.org/gv/signs.htm There is a picture of him on the website. Not sure what his profession is, but is very helpful and knowledgable. I am sure he will not be offended that you are interested in finding out a little about this "mysterious" person everyone is directing questions to. It was an innocent question, and GV seems like a cool guy!

snickelfritz - January 5

Thanks Aimes! That is a great website! Very helpful and full of great resources!

chriss - January 5

For SnickelFritz and Aimes, I agree it is an innocent question and you have every right ask it. I apologize if my response indicated otherwise, it's just that the last time someone asked (and had every right to) the responses were extremely rude and the whole thing got way out of hand. It's great that everyone has to register now so that this doesn't happen, so again, please excuse my response, it was very re-active because of past history.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?