Wondering -pg111105093018

2 Replies
Kelsie. - March 17

Missed my period for like a month already and I'm wondering if I'm pregnant or not? I took pregnancy tests and it all came out neg. and also I'm gaining bits of weight on my lower stomach, so what do you all think? I know most people have all these signs of pregnancy; but as of me I feel nothing. I'm just the same o' me doing the same o' thing. So my other question is... Do some people not have symptoms? -btw... if you're pregnant. do your lower stomach start showing first? or it should be an all around showing? just wondering.

This is Kelsie again - March 18

Ok, I guess nobody on this site wants to help me out with my questions; but it's alright. I guess none of you all have the answer to it.

Alison - March 18

Hi Kelsie, I think some people have pregnancies without obvious symptoms it can happen, and it doesn't sound abnormal to me that your lower stomach would show to begin with.Most people don't show until after 12 weeks but some people are earlier. Maybe you could get a blood test at the docs? False negatives do happen and some people don't get postives at the beginning (or so I've read anyway) Wishing you all the best x

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?