Worried-pg11028162328

4 Replies
nafeesah - December 11

i had a period in dec but it stayed on for 4 days 2 was heavy the other 2 was lite i could keep the same pad on the whole day. i been having syptoms of br___t tenderness even after my period. my stomach is now bloated and i get sick when i dont eat in the morning. my period is not due until jan 1

nafeesah - December 11

also i forgot to mention i have thick mucus coming out i was tested for stds but they where neg

Grandpa Viv - December 11

If you think you might have gotten pregnant from intercourse in November, you can take a home pregnancy test now. The Dec. period might just have been implantation. If the intercourse was at the end of your December period you should wait until New Year before taking a test. Your signs do give reason to wonder, especially now you mention the creamy discharge.

bump - December 12

bump

nafeesah - December 12

grandpa viv is it possiable for the pelvic pressure tobe a sign also cause i have alot of that and im so confused i forgot to mention that as a matter of fact me period for mov was 1 week late and then it came on again nov 28 that the one that was not normal and i have white bumps around my nipples is that possiable if your not preg.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?