Worried-pg110915067718

10 Replies
very worried!!! - February 23

Hi i wonder if any1 can help i had my first day of my last perdiod on 1st feb during the following week i had unprotected s_x twice around the 9th feb and am on the pill. However over the last 10days or so i have experienced nausea, twinges in the lower left of my stomach, exhaustion or generally not sleeping atal, my br___ts have grown, i have blemishes and a huge appet_te that is never satisfied. Do you think i could be pregnanat?? pls help.

very worried!!! - February 23

I also can feel changes in my lower tummy my tissue feels lumpy like when you have a period however not quite like that sorry i no that sounds strange couldn't really explain any other way.

SugarPie - February 23

Have you had a pregnancy test yet? Did you notice changes in your last period or even last two periods? Ask Grandpa Viv or Chriss about the possibility that you got prenant when you last ovulated. That being said.. your symptoms could be pms, but erm... they sound more like pregnancy, girlfriend! Much love!****

Worried!!! - February 23

Hi sugar pie no i haven't taken a test yet. i will take up your advice Thankyou for your help! xx

Dena - February 23

I few years ago i got pregnant while on the pill. And now i have been off of it for a year and i'm having trouble getting pregnant. Go figure. It's amazing how that works. All of your symtoms sound right on, good luck.

worried!!! - February 23

thank you dena, i'm confused you see it came as a shock because i'm not sure if i do or don't want a baby yet however if i am pregnant it would be exciting and i would keep the baby.Hope things work out for you and you have a baby on the way soon.

chriss - February 23

very worried. How long is your cycle (when are you due for your period again??) Let me know and I will try to figure this out for you!!

worried!!! - February 23

Hi chriss thank you my cycle is normally every 25/26 days. thank u. my next period will be due in 2weeks time.

chriss - February 23

very worried. did you have unprotected s_x OR were you on the pill?? if you are on the pill but not taking them according to directions, or maybe the pill doesn't work for you (it doesn't work for some women) then it is possible that you could be pregnant. Some women who get pregnant while on the pill may still have a period. You should make an appointment to see your Doctor, it does sound like you have some pregnancy symptoms. Good luck!

chriss - February 23

yes i take my pill regularly i was taking my pill but didn't take anyother precaution. I did bleed but i normally bleed for around 4/5days and it was only 2days and then 1 day very lightly. what do u think that could mean?

worried - February 23

i put the wrong name on that i do apoligise

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?