Worried-pg111207560418

5 Replies
Brittany - March 29

I had s_x with my boyfriend for the first time last weekend. We were very careful, using a condom with spermicide. It was laso only a few minutes, he was no where near ejaculating. Im worried that even with my precautions, I could be pregnant, even though I havnt missed my period yet. What do you think the chances are?

mom of one - March 29

very minimal sweetie unless the condom broke you really have nothing to worry about

Brittany - March 29

Yeah, me and my bf think its slim too. But I keep thinking Im about to get my period because of cramping and then I don't and Ive heard women can cramp some in early preg. My b___sts are kind of swollen also.

Daisy Jean - March 29

Brittany, I would put money down that you are fine. I used to worry about the same sort of thing when I was in highschool and I never was pregnant. I think you can relax.

kat - March 29

i wouldnt worry either brittany,maybe you should take birth control pill aswell as condoms though just incase it should split anytime.

Grandpa Viv - March 29

Slim to none. Don't worry yourself into missing your period. Learn your signs of ovulation and fertile window. Stay away from s_x at that time (usu. Day 8-16) and used condoms plus one other method and you'll have a fine time. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?