Worried-pg114542746618

5 Replies
dg82984 - April 19

I am a 26 year old female. My partner and I had s_x multiple times within one night. That was Friday night/Saturday morning. Today, Wednesday, I went to the bathroom and I was bleeding. I just finished my period about a week and a half ago. The blood is red. Can some body help me out? What is going on? Am I pregnant?

Lin - April 19

It sounds like you might have some ovulation spotting. It's the right time for it anyway.

Emma2 - April 19

I strongly doubt your pregnant 1 week and half after your period ended. I don't know what the bleeding is and I am also not certain it is due to Ovulation because that itself is not common and it's usually spotting not red blood. Go visit your Gyno. Good Luck

Grandpa Viv - April 19

This would be early for implantation spotting, if that is what it is. Let's see. If your last period started Sun April 2nd and finished Fri Apr 7th, then ovulation could have been around last Fri/Sat. Implantation spotting would normally occur closer to the coming weekend, but perhaps you are a fast worker. Keep an eye open for early preg signs in the next 10 days, like fatigue, unusual cramps, emotions, discharge, peeing, upset gut, aches, b___bs etc. Test first pee May 6th if a full-b__wn AF does not show. Good luck

tish - April 19

granpa viv, you are sound so smart. i love reading your posts because they are so doctorly and non-judgmental. (not saying anyone elses are judgemental)

Amber #2 - April 19

I know what you mean Tish! He's just really straight to the point and matter of fact, but still comes across as caring. I really like that. He actually reminds me of my doctor!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?