Worried Please Help-pg112708506218

1 Replies
christina - September 18

My boyfriend and i were having s_x and the condom broke. We realized it pretty early on and we hadn't gotten very far so he wasn't close to ejaculating but I'm worried. I started taking the pill last week so that wouldn't offer me any protection yet but i did just finish my period. I'm new at this and everything i can find says you have to wait to take the home test until after you're late for your next period. Is there a chance I could be pregnant? Is there anyway I can find out sonner than next month?

Grandpa Viv - September 18

Christina, if the condom broke 7 days or less after the beginning of your period, you are pretty safe. If he did not come in you, you are somewhat protected. If you are taking the pill, even the first month, you are somewhat protected. Add all those together and I think the chance of pregnancy is very small. Since this is your first month on the pill you may experience some side effects that you might a__sume are signs of pregnancy. Stay calm. The only way you will know for sure is to take a home preg test before you start on the active pills (Day 7) of your next pill pack. Keep using condoms, even after you have established a good pill regime. Better safe than sorry. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?