Your Opinion Pg1255465953

4 Replies
ChristmasElf - October 13

I am a s_xually active university student in a long term relationship (1+ years). The last time that I made love was two weeks ago. This past week I've noticed some changes. For example, I'm exhausted. As in falling asleep twice a day for naps, in bed by 9-10 pm, waking up late. THis is odd for me as I have always been a bit of an early riser and pretty active. As well, my breats have been a little sore. Not PMS sore, but kind of a weighted feeling. My mouth is continually metallic tasting. This morning I woke with cramps not unlike my period cramps. The thing is, I had my period for three days last week, and I'm wondering whether or not these could be implantation cramps. Despite that fact that I have had my period, what do you think is the possibility of me being pregnant? I have also started peeing more often (especially at night) and have increased va___al discharge. I don't want to panic and over-react, but at the same time I don't want to put it off. I havebeen under stress lately (school as well as family issues) and I was wondering if you would give me your opinions on the situation. You have no idea how much this means to me. THANK YOU! -Christmas Elf

DownbutnotOUT - October 13

Hi ChristmasElf, well I don't want to scare you but those are pregnancy symptoms and the strongest one is the metallic taste in mouth. Even if you had bleeding last week for 3 days it might not have been a period but just v____al bleeding which can occur in pregnancy. I know this is personal but do you use a form of birth control? I would go and get a test just to be on the safe side, good luck. Also with stress, as far as I know, it more effects the delayment of your period.

I do...I'm on Yasmin. However, this was erratic for the month of August and early september, and I would place conception around the 26th of September. The taste in my mouth is awful. I CAN'T GET RID OF IT.

My period has been irregular for six months, so I don't know...

DownbutnotOUT - October 14

Well Im not to sure about Yasmin as I know it is a newer form of birth control but irregular periods are they new? For my last pregnancy my maternity clinic i went to was in the hospital and the receptionist told me how she got pregnant with her first when she was on the depo shot. She said the dr's even gave her a shot to jump start her period but it didn't come and than they gave her a u/s and she was preggers. Also I just started b/c when I got pregnant with my first, it can happen though it is very rare. I would go to the dollar tree and grab a pregnancy test there, it detected my last pregnancy 9 dpo very good, and take a test just to be on the safe side. though I think you should go see your dr about the irregular periods as it might be signs of a different issue. good luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?