17 And Confused-pg110326308916

2 Replies
Leslie - December 17

right now I'm a couple of days over a week that I haven't had my period. I read it could be due to stress, which I was with senior mid-terms and doing an essay which determinded my gradution. But now that, that is over I'm starting to think other wise. I have been with my bf for 3 years and untill now, there was never a time where i thought i was pregnant, we never really used condoms so i'm little confused about why its happeing now? I would just like to know of some signs i could look for, or just ways i should start taking care of myself in case i am.

Grandpa Viv - December 17

Leslie, if you are ten days late you should be able to get a valid reading from a home pregnancy test (WalMart or the drug store). Just be sure to read the instructions carefully, and it is best to use first pee in the morning. The Am I Pregnant link on the left will give you some idea of the early signs, which can start a week before your missed period. Frankly, I'm surprised that your poor contraceptive practice hasn't got you pregnant long ago.

MICHELLE - December 17

hey im 17 and due march u should really take a pregnancy test rite away

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?