17 And Confused-pg113225236018

3 Replies
brooke - November 17

ok my period started today but im not due till 2 weeks from now. iv also been having unprotected s_x with my botfriend. my period is not normal at all. its very light but at the same time its thick. but not with blood. what does this mean

CAROL - November 17

As I posted when you asked this earlier, I don't know what it is, but since you're having unprotected s_x, there is a chance of pregnancy. You should take a pee test so you'll know either way. Peace be with you.

To Brooke - November 18

Either get a pregnancy test or go to Planned Parenthood. Just out of curiosity why are you having unprotected s_x?. I'm not asking you this to bash you I'm just curious as to why you would put yourself through all the worrying? Are you trying to get pregnant? If not why risk it. Again I'm not going to come down on you, I was just wondering.

Jbear - November 18

What do you mean, "thick, but not with blood?" Do you mean a thick, clear discharge? No blood at all? If that's what you're having, you are ovulating. Otherwise, sometimes you can spot between periods. If it goes on for a couple of months, or really bothers you, your doctor can put you on birth control pills to regulate your cycle.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?