17 And Pregnant-pg110893029518

2 Replies
Sammi - February 20

Hi, I'm pregnant with my 1st and wondering about morning sickness. How soon after conception would you get this? The reason I ask is because basically I broke up with my boyfriend, and on a rebound I slept with someone else (Jan 14th) but then my ex called and said he wanted a one nighter, and being stupid, I also slept with him (Jan 19th) I first got the sickness on Jan 23rd. So, who's more likely to be the dad? I hate myself for even having to ask this question, and I already know how dumb I am, you don't need to tell me! Any advice you could give would be great though. Thank you x

Sammi - February 20

To add to this post, it definitely had to be one of those days I concieved. I stopped my pill after my boyfriend and I broke up (Dec 29th) so they were the only times I had unprotected s_x, and I haven't slept with anyone since my ex on the 19th

Grandpa Viv - February 20

Ouch! It's a close call. Usually it takes several months for your cycle to get re-established, so you were pretty unlucky. Based on what we see on these pages (which mostly represent women who do have early signs) I would say the ex boyfriend is slightly more likely the father. I say this because 4 days from conception to signs is just a tad more likely than 10 days. Morning sickness is not always the earliest of signs. Can you think back to any other signs you may have had around that time? You will have to ask for a paternity test on the ex (doesn't have to be both) after the baby is born. I'll answer your mail at [email protected] if you want to talk some more on this.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?