2 Jennifer 33106

195 Replies
nena h-town - November 20

Ok hi jenny lol I'm not trying to be rude or disrespectful. Ok how come you tell almost every girl that if u don't start using condoms or b/c that in a year your going to end up pregnant. I'm just wondering, because I have 2 years with my bf (no protection) and I havent ending up pregnant. So how do u know?

ShoppingForTwo - November 20

Hey Jennifer I was just going to post a thread asking you where you are! WAKE UP, lol! Hey whats your myspace again? I want to add you.

Correct me if I'm wrong Nena h-town but you are looking for a arguement huh? Lmao. I don't know if you have fertility problems or what but having unprotected s_x = pregnancy. . . It's the truth. It's scientifically proven that MOST, a very high percentage, of couples having unprotected s_x or ttc with reach their goal in a year or less. And weather you say you want a baby or not, YOUR GOAL is to get pregnant if you are being irresponsible and having unprotected s_x. . . that's the truth. If you aren't taking the necessary precautions and using some sort of the 100 types of contraception then you want to get pregnant. Birth control is free nowadays, there is no excuse. Abortion isn't birth control. . .

AddysMummy - November 20

Good job you're an idiot. You were here like a couple of weeks ago sayin your want to run away from pregnancy. And unprotected s_x = pregnancy IDIOT.

PreciousBaby19 - November 20

its a fact that most women who do not use protection will end up pregnant within the year. |Sinc eyou have been using unprotected s_x for 2 years..you obviously have some kind of problem conceiving.. I think its irresponsible for anyone to not use birth control if they dont want a pregnancy. So many you should look up some info, get on some form of birth control..and get tested. Not only that...but condoms also protect against std's..|Get SMART...use a condom.

wannalil1plz - November 20

Okay honestly did you even read this question honestly, how ridiculous can you sound...I think jenn was trying to point out (if you aren't ttc) how very stupid it is to have unprotected s_x-eventually you will end up pregnant, and your question just proved her right, NAIVE is the word for people like you, seriously I can't help but laugh and shake my head at what an idiotic comment this is

tish212 - November 20

I think this was started to start more drama...which is awesome cuz jennifer would quickly take her down a peg or two. u were here b4 saying u thought u were pregnant and u were gonna run away with some guy like 7 yrs older.... intelligent. u can't run away from ur problems and if u think u can that shows just how young u r. jen is right it is statistically shown that having unprotected s_x for a year will almost always end in pregnancy unless u have fertility problems...like drug use...smoking...alcohol or something internally wrong....b4 u try to "call someone out" and make them look dumb do ur research otherwise u r asking to be the center of that joke. for ur sake...I hope jen doesn't attack u...but for the entertainment of the rest of us...she prolly will lol...just know she comes with a posse of quick witted people who can't be beat in a fight of words....gl. (oh and yeah use condoms or birthcontrol...ur previous question and response to it shows ur not ready for a baby)

kendra.marie - November 20

its common sense that unprotected s_x causes pregnancy drugs on your or his part causes infertility; maybe you have fertility problems i had unprotected s_x a little over 7 months & i feel pregnant with my daughter. are you proud you haven't fell pregnant sounds like your bragging it off? or they don't have much s_x at all PB. lol. maybe one time every 6 months or so. that would make a difference lol. but my input common sense you usually get pregnant within the first year of unprotected s_x.

jennifer_33106 - November 20

haha since the other ladies already poingted out the obvious then I will make jokes now. You prolly have clogged pipes! I think you shoudl drink some draino and shut up. haha

Oh all the typos!!

Jennifer is back yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

hahah I went out to buy a turkey! haha I cant wait to stick my hand up its b___t on Thursday!!! And you know what has me about this post!? People say the same thing everyday that I say. Why do I get pin pointed!? Well I know why I guess. I mean I AM AWESOME!!! haha

Yes you are AWESOME!!! Preparing a turkey, gross. I remember when I was in High School my mother would make me rub b___ter on the outside of the RAW turkey, gross!! I love that comercial when the lady has a slippery turkey and throws it out the window and it hits a man in the head. Lmao, do you know what I'm talking about? Jen, whats your freaking myspace so I can add your a__s d__n. :)

Nevermind, I got it now :) add me Mrs. my page is private

haha I will add you in a flash! quicker then you can say "Peanut b___ter toasting on a hot summers day" haha OMG hahaha I love that commercial!!!!! hahaha

haha wow you are so pretty! and you have flawless skin! I hate you! haha jk and your man is HOT!!! Wanna trade!? hahaha

hahahah tnanks Jen! I just sent you a message about Shon hehe I didnt really wanna post it on here cuz it would probably cause some drama lol dont know why though

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?