4 Days Late-pg111495797518

4 Replies
Mike - May 1

my girlfriend is almost 18.. she is normally pretty regular on her periods.. she is 4 days late this time and we are getting worried.. any suggestions? thanks

To: Mike - May 1

She could be late because of stress but if she is s_xually active get her to take a pregnancy test and see if that's the reason. It won't hurt to just run to the shop and get a home pregnancy test to see if she's pregnant. If she's not maybe she was stressed a lot this month. Hope that help, if she's really late like a week, see a doctor if she's not pregnant, as something else could be a problem.

katie - May 1

well it could just b stress but then again she also cud b pregnant...best thing to do is go to the doctors and get bloods taken cause pregnancy tests dnt always give the rite answers..take care and gd luck xxx katie

Cara - May 1

if her period doesnt show up a week from when it should have get her to take a home pregnancy test and if the test is negative but her period still doesnt show up within another week take another test or better yet go in a doc. for a blood test. good luck.

Jenn - June 8

Hey Mike, I'm 20, regular on my periods and 4 days late and kinda worried as well. It might be stress since I'm in my finals but I don't know. I'm going to take a pregnancy test tomorrow and hopefully it'll be negative. How is your situation going?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?