Facts On Teen Pregnancys

14 Replies
*becca* - April 12

The U.S. has the highest rates of teen pregnancy, birth, and abortion in the industrialized world. In fact, the U.S. teen pregnancy and birth rates are nearly double Canada's, at least four times those of France and Germany, and more than eight times those of Japan. In 1960, only 15 percent of teen births were to unmarried teens. In 2002, 80 percent of teen births were to unmarried teens. *A s_xually active teenager who does not use contraceptives has a 90% chance of becoming pregnant within one year.* Each year, almost 1 million teenage women-10% of all women aged 15-19 and 19% of those who have had s_xual intercourse-become pregnant 78% of teen pregnancies are unplanned, accounting for about 1/4 of all accidental pregnancies annually just thaught u might like to know a few i will up date soon the one with *'s on is really important if your not pregnant yet then take note to it and use protection*good luck to all*

 

XXXXXXXXXX - April 12

thank miss know it all if we wanted your help I'm pretty sure someone would have ask you. IF YOU CANT SUPPORT US THEN GO TO A NOTHER SITE BITCH

 

maya - April 12

wow. where did u get ur info from. i want to be a teen mom but like 17-20 i want to get pregnant. but if i can really support my child

 

Mommy2Kylie - April 12

Yeah, because if you use protection, you'll NEVER get pregnant. ;)

 

Hmmph - April 12

I never got pregnant while using protection...

 

Hmmph - April 12

Now while i am all for statistics( u can find some supporting any opinion)-- did they take into consideration the views on abortion and s_x ed in those other countries--those things could have affected the stats.

 

becca - April 14

wow im not cussing u lot @ all im a teen mum and i found this infomation interesting i got it from teentalk.com i didnt relise you were all gunna get defensive or i wudnt of botherd o yea i not there is a chance of becomeing pregnant while useing protection but its made extremly higha with out as u no but im sayin use protection because i didnt hardly ever and the hole concieving within a year is true because thats how long i have unprotected s_x for on n off too xxxxx you sound like a b___h i wernt dissing teen mum i just thaught u might like to no sum facts and yea personally i think opioun is mostly betta and i hjave givin a lot of suport and recived tons to

 

becca - April 14

ta girly girl but i really wernt tryin to effend ya all i mean o im not gunna bother u will all have beef wid me now no doubt

 

stoop - April 21

hmm there good ull should thank her

 

Brandi - April 25

Thats interesting. Thanks. It's something that I will keep in mind.

 

becca - April 26

obviously* good*browsing*

 

grammar/spelling - April 26

I just think it’s pathetic that people such as your self can not make legible sentences. It takes for ever for an intelligent person to decipher your ghetto uneducated language.

 

linda - April 26

some teens wanna get pragnet why?

 

wiser unlike u aggnont twats - April 28

if u lot think thats wt makes a person ur wrong play nice LITTLE girls

 

mcvnujdfh - May 17

TWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT#

 

ADD A COMMENT:


You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Sign Up Here!


Already a member?
Please login below.





Forgot your password?
Need Help?