A Little Help -pg120160539614

1 Replies
Ezza - January 29

hey im 21 weeks pregnant and ive been with my bf for 13months . my bf has smoked weed ever since i met him, he knows i dont like it and now dosnt talk about it around me and just does it around his mates ive been alright with this so far but since getting pregnant ive been starting to get really, really upset over it because its not the sort of thing i want my child to grow up around and his friends arnt the sort of people i want anywhere near the baby. i know i might be over reacting but im really emotional at the moment and i dont know what to do i really love him but ive also got a baby to think about now. i dont think i could ask him to stop as ive already asked him to quit smoking cigarettes which hes finding quite hard. any advice would be greatly appreciated

lunamoo - January 29

Well these are things that are usually discussed BEFORE two people decide to have a child.....The thing is, you knew what he was like and he knew how you felt about it and you both still decided to have a baby......Can you just accept who he is and what he does...? Change has to come from within him, it is very rare that some outside factor--even your own child-- will make you change. I say this from experience. Sadly my own brother is a drug addict. When his ex became pregnant, we all thought it would really "change his life around." Now 3.5 years later he has no contact with his dd and is up to the same old sh*t. Good luck!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?