Abortion-pg110360881727

3 Replies
Lan - December 21

What exactly do they do for an abortion? And to any of the girls out there that's had one: What does it feel like?

Krista! - December 21

never had one! but i read and asked that, what they do if its after the 3rd month that they cut off the legs, Head, and Arms! but like if early they take a vacc_m kinda thing and suck it out!

Lisa - December 21

You will have the option of either having a local anaesthetic and be awake, or a general, which will put you to sleep through the procedure. The foetus is removed by vacuum extraction. You will experience some mild cramping afterwards and sent home after an hour or so afterwards. It is advisable to seek professional counselling before making the decision.

Me - December 21

It isn't that bad honey,i was put to sleep during mine,they use suction to remove the tissue then let you sleep.If you experience mild cramps they give you pain relief,when you are ok to go home they give you antibiotics to take to stop infection.I think the fear of the unknown is more scary than the actual abortion-the abortion only takes 10mins.To krista,most meds don't like doing abortions after 12 weeks and encourage girls to have abortions in the first 10weeks.Not a lot of abortions are perfomed after 12 weeks nowadays,unless there is cause to. These anti abortion sites often give/show in graphic detailed accounts abortions after 12 weeks-but tell us theyr younger to scare us.Abortion isn't bad,it is for women who are responsible enough to say that they are not ready for motherhood,it's a lot easier to have a baby than it is to have an abortion.Good luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?