Abortion-pg110445267580

11 Replies
leo - December 30

I just had a abortion today i feel sick.I wanted to know if i should tell the father.

cc - December 30

Depends if you and him are still involved with each other I think.

Grandpa Viv - December 30

If you did not tell the father you were pregnant, I see nothing to gain by telling him about the abortion. I think you prehaps just want someone to talk to about it - try one of your girlfriends instead.

leo - December 30

does any mature people have a real answer.I think you should talk to your father and tell him your feeling sick you might have a infection.

leo - December 30

thanks your name is leo to?It helped out alot

Hi - December 30

please rest,you have been through surgery and a major shock,do not do any major chores or anything for a few days,if you still feel sick,please see your doctor,also dont keep what you went through to yourself,if theres anyone close to you you can confide in please open up to them,it will help.good luck

to hi - December 30

thanks i i feel so sad i know alot of people don't like what i did but i'll never do it again i learned my lesson.

Neece - December 30

"does any mature people have a real answer.I think you should talk to your father and tell him your feeling sick you might have a infection." - What? She meant the father of her baby not her father. What type of abortion did you have? If it was surgical then you're bound to feel ill, and also you have been through a very traumatic time, with all this stress and worry. Perhaps make an appointment with the doctor for a check up to make sure everythings ok. As for telling the father, I don't really know. Did he know you were pregnant? If so its maybe best to let him know, if you're comfortable with that.

leo - December 30

thanks

To leo - December 31

Dont feel bad for what you did,as it was the best thing for you to do in your situation-otherwise you wouldnt have thought about abortion.It's not about learning your lesson,accidents do happen,believe me i have been there too. Nobody has the right to judge what other people do,i wouldnt let that worry you,just concentrate about getting you better.If you had anesthetic and was put to sleep you will have felt sick due to that.But after what you have been through will make you feel sick.It will pa__s,just make sure you look after yourself and if you are in any pain or discomfort,please go to your medic to get checked out.Good luck and please post again to tell me how you are

leo - December 31

thanks i feel better today.hope everyone has a great new year.

Hilary - January 1

Im glad you're feeling better

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?