Abortion-pg11903103515

24 Replies
alex0530 - September 20

ME & MY GIRLFRIEND WANNA HAVE A BABY BUT THERES ONE THING THAT WE ALWAYS BEEN THINKING ABOUT HER MOM SAYS THAT SHE WOULD MAKE HER HAVE AN ABORTION IS IT UP TO HER MOM??OR HER??SHE'S 15 AND IAM 16 & IS HER MOM ABLE TO PRESS CHARGES ON ME FOR GETTING HER PREGNANT????

HeavenisMine - September 20

There is a simple solution to this...wait. If she still relies on her mother, she is probably not ready to be a mother, see what I mean? And I bet once you're both adults a__suming you're still together then, you won't be having these issues. Technically her mother cannot make her get an abortion, but maybe there is a reason it would be hard for the two of you. It's normal to desire children at this age, your bodies are ready to make them, that is probably why most teens go through a period where they want to have one. Take it from me, your minds take awhile to catch up with your bodies. Oh and to answer your question, her mother can't press charges, she could only do that if you were a legal adult, you're still a minor.

jennifer_33106 - September 20

I would say wait. If you guys are meant to be together you will be 5 years down the road. In case though that you dont listen no she can not force her to have an aboriton. That is a personal choice of the mother. Also because you two are close in age you can not be prosecuted. GL though and I hope you guys decide to wait.

inuk-mama - September 20

alex please please please wait! Seriously, things sound so good right now that I'm sure the two of you think that you can handle anything. I'm not saying you can't but i am saying to enjoy your lives for now! A baby changes everything in more ways than you could think of right now! Friends who promise to stick around disappear, school grades drop and some people drop out. You don't have your freedom anymore, and the job options are limited because of age and experience. Alex I had a baby at 16 and thought my boyfriend and I would be together forever. Once I was closer to my due date, and we were both starting to get scared, we split up. I know that you guys probably love each other very very much but give that love time to grow even more and yourselves time to grow and learn and experience life as young adults should! Enjoy it and don't rush things! Wait to have children till you are both done school, have your careers established, and can financially and emotionally take care of your child. Please, it is the best thing to wait. I'm sure you would make great parents right now, but think about how much better parents you'd be in a few years!

KooKoo - September 21

dont be so stupid

jennifer_33106 - September 21

Uhhh if you read the posts then you would have seen we answered you.... Also KooKoo Your the only one stupid here.

alex0530 - September 21

ino you answerd the question i never said u didnt aiight

??? Who are you talking to? I get the last one but I am not sure about the others....

sa__sychick - September 21

Alex, why are you being so rude to the ladies who have taken the time to answer your questions and give you advice? Maybe you shouldn't post anything if you’re going to be cursing at people and getting an att_tude when they are simply trying to help you.

HeavenisMine - September 21

Oh yes, he's sounds ready to be a responsible father, what do you ladies think? iight?

I see fake post written all over this... What is up with the drama today!!?? It is every where!!!!

HeavenisMine - September 21

Yes it is...people are turning 'kookoo' ;-)

haha seriously!!! I wonder how people can have so much time on their hands? oh well i have to go eat something....

sa__sychick - September 21

I was thinking this might be a fake post as well. I guess the old drama starters have created some new screen names and started their games up once again.

BouncingBabyBoy - September 21

I think you need to be more repectful!! MOST of us on here are already parents!!! WE KNOW what it is like to be teens and have children!! TAKE OUR ADVICE AND DON"T GET PISSED OFF BECAUSE SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR! we all know how hard it is..you are not ready to be a parent! you have to be responsible and wait until you finish school and until you get a GOOD Paying job! don't talk smack to the ones YOU asked advice from!!

BouncingBabyBoy - September 21

I am SOOOOO SORRY if I offended anyone! God my hormones are so bad right now! I am really sorry...dont hate me..blame it on the hormones

lunamoo - September 21

Alex, clean your filthy trap out with soap. Then go to your mommy and ask her if she is willing to raise ANOTHER child. And I agree, posts like this that sound so UTTERLY STUPID do have a scent of fakeness to them...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?