Adoption-pg111479235518

14 Replies
Anne - April 29

Hello everyone. I know that not everyone goes the adoption route and I respect anyones decision regardless of what they choose for their child. However, if you have considered adoption, please email me so that we can talk. My husband and I are seeking a private adoption...open, semi-open or closed based on what the birthmom wishes. We would like a nice friendship with the birthmom so that we can all build trust in one another. Please email if you have any interest in adoption. [email protected] Thank you and I wish everyone the best in all of their decisions.

Ellie Mae - May 9

Anne, hello my name is Ellie Mae and I live in Montana. I am currentaly 8 months pregnant with my 2nd baby. My first daughter is 3 years old.And I feel at this point in my ife that 2 kids would be more then I can handle, the father of my kids ( my husband) walked out on me and I feel like I cant support 2 kids at one time. What im looking for is a nice home for my baby, I found out that im having another girl. Ive had all sorts of testing and the doctor says my baby is very healthy. I don't smoke or drink and I have never taken any drugs except for tylenol for occasional headaches.Im looking for a family who would consider doing an semi open adoption or even an open adoption. I want my baby to know that I love her and im trying to do the best for her, I want her to know that she will always be in my heart, and I also want her to know she has a sister who loves her. If the couple wants a private adoption I don't have a problem with that, but I would like them to consider a semi adoption. I have been in the process of making a video diary for my baby, and would hope whoever adopts her will let her see it someday.This is the hardest decision I will ever have to make, but I feel like it's the right one for me. I know there are couples out there who can't have kids or having a very hard time having them. I feel like this is the best gift I could ever give them. I will tell you a little bit about myself... Im 20 years old and im the youngest of 6 kids. I am 5 foot and I have very long blonde hair and very light blues eyes. When im not pregnant I weight 121 pounds. The father of my baby is 23 years old. He is 6 foot 5 inches and he weighs 170 pounds, he also has blonde hair and blue eyes,he's very handsome. He is the father of my other daughter Luca Bella.... Luca is 3 years old and has very curly blonde hair with blue eyes. Im pretty sure this baby will have blonde hair and blue eyes. We are both very athletic and very good in school. If you are interested in adopting her, please just drop a line and tell me about yourself. Ellie Mae

Cheryl - May 9

Ellie Mae, my name is Cheryl. I am also looking to adopt. I would love to adopt your baby girl. If yoyu would like to talk please email me. [email protected]

Cheryl - May 9

Ellie Mae. We are looking to adopt. My husband and i have been married 11 years. We have a 4 year old adopted. It is an open adoption. We adopted him privately. I would love to share more information if you are interested. I think it is wonderful that you are doing a video diary. If you would like to talk please email me. [email protected]

Cheryl - May 9

My husband and i have been married 11 years. We have a 4 year old adopted son. We have an open adoption. We adopted him privately. i would love to share more information if you are interested. please email me. [email protected]

Cheryl - May 9

[email protected]

cheryl - May 9

LOL my computer was not showing my posts for some reason that is the reason I keep posting.

Anne - May 9

Hi Ellie Mae, thank you so very much for writing to me. This was such a wonderful post for us as we have been searching for an open or semi-open adoption plan as you know. First I have to comment on your daughters name. LucaBella is SUCH a beautiful name! The second thing that caught our eye was that you were having another baby girl. We raised our godchild from birth until 3 years old so we never knew anything different. :) We not only as adoptive parents would want an open or semi-open adoption based on your wishes but her relationship with LucaBella would be a wonderful thing. You would be a very important part of our family before the birth of the baby as we get to know you as well as after. Ellie Mae, we have an adoption website which is: http://mrsgianni.tripod.com/adoption/ Just paste that into your browser to see our story. I have alot of photos of us as well as our family and our home that I also want to share with you so be sure to email me so that I know how to reach you and we can begin talking. I really want to know what your hopes and dreams are for your new baby. This is so important to me. We are the kind of people who want you to always be a part of who we are. This type of relationship is important to us as my Mom had a baby at 16. Back then she had no choice but closed adoption. This broke her heart. She waited 21 years to meet her son. We all have a wonderful relationship with him but no Mom should ever have to wonder if she made the right choice. It is because of my Mom that we knew we wanted open adoption. Please take a look at our website and email me after you see it so that we can talk, ok? I hope you are doing well and I look forward to speaking with you and getting to know you. My email address is [email protected] OR [email protected] Either one is fine. Take care and write soon. Anne & Paul

Cheryl - May 9

Hi Ellie Mae I also have blonde hair and blue eyes we are very active to. We like to go to the Zoo, Six Flags, Parks.My parents live two doors over. We have lots of family dinners together . My sister has two adopted sons ages 5 and seven years 0ld. My brother and his wife has a 3 month old baby girl. If you want to know more email me at [email protected]

Anne - May 10

What are you doing in here on my post?

Anne - May 10

Dear Cheryl: Someone is trying to start trouble in here by posting my name and asking what you are doing on my post. This is not from me but from someone with nothing to do obviously. I apologize for their petty behavior. To whom it may concern, Cheryl and I have spoken a few times in the past and I like her very much. I would have never said that to her. She is a wonderful person from what I have seen. Cheryl, please ignore this person who is causing trouble. And whomever you may be, find a hobby. You should be ashamed of yourself for claiming to be someone else and for being rude to Cheryl. I am thoroughly disgusted by people like this.

Cheryl - May 10

Anne this is not your post and I don't believe that you didn't write that note. Don't ever email me again to talk about adoption. I hope we get this baby and not you because you don't deserve a new baby. Ellie Mae, we are looking to adopt. My husband and I have been married 11 years. We have a 4 year old adopted son. It is an open adoption. We adopted him privately. I would love to share more information if you are interested. I think it is wonderful that you are doing a video diary BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. If you would like to talk please email me. [email protected] PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME

Cheryl - May 10

Anne, I did not post the previous post. Someone is trying to start trouble. I have made a lot of friends in my adoption journey and Anne is one of them. She is very precious and i would never say anything unkind to her. So like you have already been told get a life whoever you are. You obviously don't have a life or you would not be playing imposter. Anne and I have become friends and we are in this together.

gin - May 12

Ellie Mae, Cheryl, and Anne - My husband and I have been in the system for years with agencies, they seem to get us no where. I found a lady in NC that is a facilitator. She matches birthmothers and adoptive couples. It's a very respectable place. You can go to their website and see how many adoptions she has had over the past few years. She also doesn't charge the agency fee either. One thing I see with agencies and other adoptive couples is that there is a sense of compet_tion. I'm not saying that about anyone here, just in general. I think it would be nice for people who are looking to adopt to help each other out. I could have used some help when we first started. Anne, I know it's been hard trying to have a baby, we've been trying for 10 years. I've had 2 stillborn daughters and 4 miscarriages. I am so ready to welcome another child into our families. I know that God has a daughter for us, in HIS time.

Jen - May 13

What is her website...email me at [email protected]

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?