Adoption-pg112263061718

9 Replies
MD - July 29

can anyone tell me about adoption? ive been told to give my baby up :( [email protected]

arisha - July 29

do u want 2 be invloved with the babi in some way ?

arisha - July 29

or do you got to have nothin 2 do wi it ?

Jenny - July 29

What do you mean by "I've been told to give my baby up"? I hope you are not being pressured into adoption. Do you have any support from the father or your family? I am a mother that wants everyone to know my family is wanting to adopt a baby. (I don't really know how I got to this forum) But, anyway, mothers have more options now than ever before. You can choose your baby's adoptive family. You get to decide how involved you want them to be during your pregnancy and if you want pictures, phone calls, or visits after the baby is born. I've been reading so much about adoption lately I may be able to help you or at least tell you where to find good info. Post back if you want my e-mail. Good luck!

Melissa Cummings - August 1

My husband and I would love to adopt your baby. Let me tell you a little about us. Our names are Melissa and John Cummings We live in a small town in Illinois. We have a 12 year old son. We would like to adopted a infant or young child. We live in a beautiful 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home with a large wooded backyard. We have 3 dogs. We have a large close knit family with grandparents on both sides, aunts, uncles and cousins. We have so much to offer a child, we are stable financial and emotionally. Your child will have everything he or she needs. I have been very active in the school system, cub scouts and our church WIllow Creek. We want to find a birthparent that wants an open adoption. We a birthparent that we can have strong ties to and the baby will always know who their birthparent is . Please feel free to contact us for more information. We can send you pictures , talk on the p! hone or even meet. Adoption is a very hard decision... we hope that we can help make that decision easier by making you and your baby part of our family. Please email us at [email protected] Thank you for taking the time to read this! Love, John and Melissa Cummings Dated: 2005-08-01 15:04:53

Chole - August 1

I gave my daughter up for adoption 5 years ago, I will be around if you wanna chat my msn messanger is [email protected] or my yahoo is [email protected]

Marciella - August 2

Do you really want to give the baby up? Or are your parents/the father telling you to do it?

Kelly - August 2

MD,I am a birthmother and if you need any advice or just plain talk from someone that has placed a child feel free to contact me. I would love to help you if I can. [email protected] Best of Luck and hope to hear from you

Nicole - August 3

Please do not give up your child if you do not want too. Being forced into an adoption plan is not something you should do. If you feel that you need help there are many places for you to turn too. There are maternity homes, social services etc. Adoption is a very precious miracle give out of love and want by a birthmother to a life family. Please consider your options and get some help if you feel pressured by anyone. I wish you the best! Nicole [email protected]

nicole - August 9

yes i have been looking into adoption for some time, but i want a private and open adoption. my husband and i are unable to have children and we have been trying for 2 years now. so if you do decide that this is what you want then please contact us at [email protected] THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?