Am I -pg111378808118

7 Replies
crissa - April 17

i was on birth control and i started bleeding early so i got confused and ended up not taking it this month. then i had s_x and had a mishap. this was only a week ago but i have been really tired, sick, and i have had major mood swings. my period is not coming for a week but im worried. what should i do? is there any chance i am pregnant...im only 15

Shorty K - April 17

Well hunni your going to be ok... u need to calm down! There is a possibility.. liike u didnt take it at all this whole month??? i was on birth control and liike i didnt take it and i got pregnant.. d__n girl... ur jus gunna have to wait.. and see if u have ur period.. um if u are r u goin to keep it??? Hey e-mail me at [email protected] or if u have AIM im me at Xlotzolov3X Muah

crissa - April 17

no i didnt take it the whole month...eeps

sam - April 18

i know how ur feeling- i just have a feeling that iam cuz i havnt got my period yet- i know what ur going through

Audrey - April 18

Crissa- It sounds like you might be pregnant. Going on or off birth control messes up your system so it's hard to tell when you're fertile or not. If you haven't had a period for more than 4 weeks I suggest you take a home pregnancy test. Best wishes!

crissa - June 26

i posted this a looong time ago and i was really afraid. i took 3 tests and only one came out positive. now however i am 13 weeks pregnant. i just wanna say im here to talk to anyone who is worried and or pregnant like me. im me - xxlolcarissaxx

Myranda - June 27

You sound like you're in the same situation I am in. If you need to talk feel free to e-mail me at: [email protected] good luck!

kate - July 12

crissa my name is kate i want to talk to u will u email me @ Kate_Wee22yahoo.com i hope to hear from u

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?