Am I -pg116979852957

7 Replies
doglover13 - January 26

i have all the symptoms and every thing........i have not taken a test or any thing..i am to scared help me....

abriamiacadia - January 26

OMG do ya'll like not read? lol. TAKE A TEST...dont mean to be a b___h but none of us can tell you whether you are or not. but first take a test, then come back if you are and we'll help you get through all the stuff. kay? Btw how old are you?

Skyeblue - January 26

TAKE A PREGNANCY TEST AND TAKE AN AIDS TEST. WHEN YOU HAVE DONE THAT, please post again. Yes, that 10 second pleasure of an orgasm is good (if you got one), but at the end of the day, was it worth the fear you carry now of an unplanned pregnancy or worse, AIDS!?!

mychemicalromance13 - January 26

i am 15

AmericanReject - January 26

why do you keep coming on with a different name...its really starting to get me confused...are you doglover13 or mychenicalromance13 because you said you were 15 and then 13 so your not making any sense..i think your jsut someone trying to p__s off abriamiacadia

THEY ARE PISSING ME OFF OMG LoL....Will it do damage to the baby if i slam my head into a wall?!?!? lol..or just me..because i dont really care about my head, it sucks anyways lol.

AmericanReject - January 26

lol ..it will damage you...lol but i dont think it would be good for a baby to have a mother with brain damage...lol...so dont....lol...put a pillow over your mouth and scream...lol...that always works or punch the pillow until you can't anymore...lol...that will wear you out though...ehehehe...dont get too worked up..its not good for the baby...

LOL i'll have drain bamage lol. That cracks me up too! I dont think my brain can get any worse. I used to think I lived in south america, because i lived in the South lol...-_0 lol.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?