Am I Pregnant -pg109909052872

1 Replies
Rochelle - October 29

Well, see I'm 14 and my boyfriend and I had s_x. WE didn't use a condom but still had s_x he nutted in me and took a break then nutted in me again could you please help me?

k - October 29

I guess all I can tell you, is if it was in the past day or so, go to the nearest clinic and ask for the morning after pill.If not, then you should probably see your doctor and 1.) get tested for stds 2.) get a pregnancy test and 3.) talk to your doctor about birth control if you are lucky enough to not be pregnant. You need to take some responsibility for your s_xual health. I cannot tell you if you are pregnant or not, but with unprotected s_x there is always a big risk.You could always wait till your expected period, and if you miss it, or notice it isn't as heavy or doesn't last as long as usual, then take a home pregnancy test. but keep in mind that it is common to get false negatives.so if you continue to miss a prd or notice something weird or early pregnancy symptoms, then go see your doctor or a s_xual health clinic. How likely it is that you are pregnant depends on when you had s_x..and when your last period was, 14 days into your cycle is typically when ovulation happens, if you have a regular cycle, It would be most likely at this time.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?