Am I Pregnant -pg110279194084

2 Replies
??????????????? - December 11

i've got this liquid sort of discharge i have not had my period yet and ihad unprotected s_x could i pregnant?

T - December 11

Liquid discharge is a normal part of being a woman. If the discharge is itchy, smelly or it hurts when you wee then you may have a yeast infection which is easily treated my buying some cream from your local chemist. If the discharge looks like egg whites then its ovulation which means your most fertile time. If this is the case I wouldn't expect your period for the next two weeks. If you had this discharge after having unprotected s_x and you haven't had it before then its possible it my be a STI which you will need to see your doctor about so its treated. Or some women have a discharge just before their period is about to arrive. Extra discharge can be a symptom of pregnancy so if you believe you may be then do a pregnancy test.

EmiLy - December 17

i have Discharge and its not itch or anything like that but it kind of smells and its got a lil yellow tint to it what could that be? see i was with my b/f and yeah he tuck it in me it was my first time and it wasnt in all the way and i am not sure if he cam it you have anything that could help me please tell. i am so nervous i cant sleep eat and i am having a bad time and my Grades have been bad latly and yeah Please help you can E-mail me [email protected] [email protected] much love EMILY thanx

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?