Am I Pregnant -pg110792091218

3 Replies
Blondie - February 8

Okay... I haven't gotten my period since late october was the last time and now its... the 2nd week in Feb. So that makes me like 15 weeks if i am. I'm not getting fat... i have stomach cramps... and weird va___al discharge... i have strep throat... and think i'm giong to wait for a while til i check... i mean i'm 16, i graduated HS at 15... I am in college.. and i have a nursing aide position already, this would be bad. write back asap

Laura - February 9

Hun- You HAVE to check now! Otherwise options will close- you might not even be pregnant- your body could just be reationg to the fact that you haven't had a period. You really need to check though. If it's positive then you look at your options. If it's negative you can concentrate properly on your studies. If you need anybody to talk to- my e-mail is: [email protected]

Laura - February 9

That was meant to say reacting!!!!!!! - sorry

Laura - February 9

Hun, i'm going home now- but will be on e-mail tomorrow first thing! so if you want to talk that's fine k. Feel free to e-mail. otherwise take care hun and just find out- it's the best thing you can do! laura

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?