Am I Pregnant -pg111012158918

5 Replies
jocelyn - March 6

hi i just turned 16 , ive only been s_xually active with only one guy for a yr well my period is realy regular it come planned every 28 day , well this month me and him engaged 2 weeks before my due date of my period and the date was the third its now the sixth , ive been tired and my br___t are swore and tender and the viens started showing more,, one problem the guy just turned eighteen..is there a chance im pregnant .. if so i cant tell my family but i dont believe in abortion , i told the guy who would be the father and he threating me if i dont have an abortion he'll fight for custody,, wha should i do

Grandpa Viv - March 6

Sorry you're in a fix! Yes, it sounds like you could be pregnant. No, the guy can neither make you have an abortion nor can he get custody unless he can show you are an unfit mother. Tell him you will be applying for child support. That will cool his motor. It is impossible for your family not to know about this in the long run, unless you do have an abortion without them knowing. Ask your school nurse or guidance counslor for a pregnancy test next week. If it is positive, they will also help you decide what to do next. They have been through this a hundred times and are trained in how to handle it. Good luck!

Jenny - March 8

Girl that is all wrong! You definatley don't need him if he's going to be like that. I'm 18 years old and my boyfriend is 19 and we are trying to have a baby. But I'm scared of what my father is going to say. Could you give me some advice?

jay - March 8

DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM. He can not take the baby from u. GOOD LUCK GIRL xx

gg - March 8

to jenny - if you are scared of what your dad will say then you are too young for a baby because you havent grown yourself

rachel - March 8

screw him! hes NO good

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?