Am I Pregnant -pg111171915518

2 Replies
.. - March 24

I didn't have s_x but the p__s went in twice. I'm two days late for my period and yesterday I had a small amount of blood..today there is none. Could I be pregnant?

Grandpa Viv - March 24

Lol! When the p___s goes in, that IS having s_x! Check the Am I Pregnant link to the left and see if you are having any signs other than a late period. A small amount of blood like that could be implantation. This happens about a week after conception. Was it a week or ten days ago you had s_x? The timing is odd. Ovulation is two weeks before the expected period. To have got pregnant a week ago you would have had to ovulate a week later than usual. Are your periods real regular? Let's hope it's just that the experience has scared your period away - that does happen. Please get your contraception organized. Condoms plus foam/film for backup is a good way to start. Stay away from days 8-16 of a 28 day cycle, as this is your fertile window. Good luck!

Christina - March 25

How old are u? ur a f***** dumb a*** and That is having s_x and b**** u are preagnant so join the club!!!!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?