Am I Pregnant -pg111654270718

2 Replies
k - May 19

my boyfriend and i have been having s_x on and off for the past 4 months. we don't always use protection, but we usually do. i've always been atleast a week late for my period. about a month ago we had unprotected s_x and i am now three weeks late for my period. i have taken two ept tests and the first was neg. for the first half an hour or so, then it looked like it turned positive. i just took a second test and it says negative. i also have some brown spotting. what do you think?

Grandpa Viv - May 19

It's not positive unless it shows in the time limit specified. Three weeks to a month after unprotected s_x is a good time to start testing. Missed period and brown spotting are among the many possible signs. Try testing agin in another week. The jury is out on this one. Always use a condom, use v____al spermicide as a backup, and learn to identify ovulation so that you can abstain at that time. Good luck.

Me again - May 20

i am agree with Viv on this one. please use protections unless you are willing to take responsibility for your actions.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?