Am I Pregnant -pg113163915818

2 Replies
sambo - November 10

Ok I had s_x for the first time 3 and 2 days ago and then 4 times afterward in 2 days. I was late on my period for 2 weeks. It only lasted 2 days and was very light.I went to the doctor and the urine test was negative. I am still worried that I am pregnant. she gave me birth control pills and I have been on them for 4 days the internet told me that you cant find out until the fourth week. If i am pregnant it would only be my third week. What should i do i am only sixteen, but my boyfriend knows and is willing to continue to stay with me I am suppose to go to the clinic and get a pap smear today what should i do....? Im losing my mind.

CAROL - November 10

Go to the clinic and get your pap done, but tell them you THINK you may be pregnant. Tell them the dates you had s_x, when you had your period, etc. They will be able to tell you when you can take a test and get a reliable result.

T - November 10

I'm a bit confused because you said your had s_x for the first time 3 and 2 days ago. If thats true you wont be pregnant yet. Birth control pills will make your period light. Have your pap smear done. Your can have a Beta HCG Quant_taive blood test done at the doctors around 7th day of conception which will tell you if your pregnant or not. If this test comes out negative you dont need to use home pregnancy tests. Oh and before I forget you should still be using condoms for the first 4 weeks of starting birth control pills as you can still get pregnant during this time. Have a blood test and do the pap smear. Good luck. :o)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?