Am I Pregnant -pg113763162818

1 Replies
Second time - January 18

I'm 19 and I have already been pregnant once. I had been using birth control but my boyfriend and I had unprotected s_x, and somehow I got pregnant. I had a normal period and showed no signs until I began to start bloating and then found out I was 16+ weeks along. I went through with the abortion in August and it is now January. Only problem is now I'm worried I'm pregnant again. Last time, I was a little lax about taking the pill, as long as I took it every day, I didn't think it mattered how close it was in time. Sometimes I would take two pills in one day if I missed the previous day too. After the abortion, however, I set an alarm and take it at the same time on the dot every day. I also took a pregnancy test and it came back negative. Problem is, I've been having a brownish discharge from my va___a regularly for the past few days. It's not time for my period for another week and a half and while being on the pill my period has always been like clockwork and normal flow. Now it's early, brownish, and really light flow. Am I pregnant, or could it be something else?

Grandpa Viv - January 18

Go to the web site of your pill manufacturer. You will prob find that break through bleeding is possible. Since you have been religious about taking the pill, chances are you arenot pregnant, but it would be a good idea to use a condom as backup. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?