Am I Pregnant -pg113850542618

2 Replies
Kristen - January 28

I had s_x about two months ago with my boyfriend and we had it unprotected thinking he wouldnt go inside me but he did. and for the past two months my period has been late. about 4-5 days each time. Ive been filin kinda sick lately. and on those periods i only bleed for about 5 days and it was lighter than usual.

TC - January 29

Sometimes our cycles change. Your period could not really be late but just shifted a bit. This might not be what you want to hear, but....go take a pregnancy test. A person could think about being pregnant so much that they will actually experience pregnancy symptoms and not be pg.

Jbear - January 29

TC is right, your cycle can change a bit. Not many people really have periods while they are pregnant, but a test would be a cheap way to set your mind at ease. They have tests at the dollar tree for $1 or at walmart for about $4. A lot of young guys don't have a lot of control over when they climax, so using the pull-out method isn't really the way to go. Condoms don't cost much, but they will help protect against pregnancy and disease, or you could go to a family planning clinic and get the pill...s_x is a lot more fun when you're not constantly worried about getting pregnant.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?