AM I PREGNANT -pg115234006918

24 Replies
scaredshitless - July 8

i know that the only real way to know is to get a test but... i don't know when my last period was...all i know is that i usually get it around the beginning of the month and it is now the 7th. also i have a weird rash. and my nipples are itchy.

KatieJ - July 8

Yes, getting a test would be the best idea for a real answer. I can't comment much on teh weird rash, as that can be from many things. But i do know when i was pregnant i had itchy nipples. Keep in mind your period can always just be late or skip a month, but your best to check as soon as you can, finding out early can never do any harm. Good Luck.

MaMa 2 B - July 8

yes for sure get a test done...and i also had itchy nipples in the beginning weeks of my pregnancy...the rash i donno! but get a test and the best of luck to u!

KatieJ - July 8

Don't worry, first off just deal with finding out weather you really are or not, there is no point in stressing out over somethign that may not even be true here. Just take a test and then deal with things after you find out weather you really are or not.

KatieJ - July 8

Aw, okay, is there someone in yuor family, or a good friend you can talk to about this right now?

KatieJ - July 8

Okay, don't think like this. You need to calm down, i know right now that the chances really look like you might be, but there are a million reasons why your body does anything. I know this will sound crazy and hard, but just try to stay calm and think about otehr things for just the night. And then tomorrow go get a test and find out forsure. And find just one person you can relaly trust. Weather its' yuor mom dad or best friends, belive me it's veryu helpful for you to just have one person you can really rely on. I know things are soo hard right now, i have gone though all of this about 2 months ago now. Just stay calm, and i promis things will get better and seem a lot easier if you just stay calm about all of this for now.

KatieJ - July 8

I am 16

KatieJ - July 8

Yes, he is my boyfriend right now, and that does make it a lot easier, i'd understand how yours would be harder.

KatieJ - July 8

Depending on what you are decideing ot do with the baby, you might not have to tell him. Not that i always agree that it's the best answer to not tell him, but i understand in some circ_mstances that it is the best idea.

KatieJ - July 8

But right now it's not a baby, it's only a seed. Thats it...your not killign a baby, your simply removing a seed form your body.

KatieJ - July 8

Where do you live? I'm not wondering for my own sake, it's just the laws are different where you live

KatieJ - July 8

Oh, hmm im just in BC. I know in BC that you are old enough to not have to tell your parents, and i believe here they are free. I can look to find out what alberta's is like if you would like?

TeenInNeed - July 8

wooooooah buddy. First off, I'm 17, single, and pregnant. I just found out, and its already the hardest thing I've ever dealt with. The first thing you need to do before you absolutely freak out is get a test. You don't even know if you're pregnant yet! There is no reason to get all worked up if you don't even know. Stress can cause you to skip a period or miss one, so that might be the cause of all this. And about the abortion, although I don't agree with it, around here its about 300 dollars and no, you don't need to tell your parents. When do you think you got pregnant? Do you know the date?

KatieJ - July 8

okay i found the information on Alberta here.

KatieJ - July 8

The price of it is covered by health care, but you will need to go to yuor family doctor, or any doctor at that. Who will need ot give yuo a referal before you will be able to get an actual abortion done.

KatieJ - July 8

Yes i actual have

KatieJ - July 8

Actualy*

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?