Am I Pregnant -pg117165654889

5 Replies
bama_09 - February 16

my stomach is starting to get bigger and i cant sleep on it anymore and if i put pressure on it i cant breath...me and my boyfriend had s_x a week ago this saturday

KaseyA - February 16

You wouldn't know if you were pregnant if you had s_x a week ago. Wait another week and take a pregnancy test, or go to your doctor and have a blood test done.

ChattyKathy - February 16

You also wouldn't notice a change in your stomach so early, either. Maybe you are just bloated.

Grandpa Viv - February 16

Unusual bloating and gas are possible signs of pregnancy, and your diaphragm may be affected too, making breathing more trouble. Even so, this seems early. When is your period due? If it is about the 25th and it is missing or light, a home preg test first pee March 3 should tell the story. Good luck!

babyonboard16 - February 17

you wouldnt have a frickin clue at this point, please read up and dont ask people who have no way of telling you anyways, get a blood test or do a home one later but other tha nthat just please learn some things for yourself, thats what i did

Jamie-Lee - February 17

When I was pregnant I could sleep on my stomach with no problems until I was about 4 months.If you were pregnant you wouldn't be able to tell that way.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?