Am I Pregnant -pg120507185411

1 Replies
princesstee - March 9

i am 18 years old, since before my last period, roughly 5 weeks ago, i have been getting abdominal and lower back pain along with headaches, excessive eating, and major mood swings. also my br___ts have enlarged a little, as if they are swollen and my nipples are extremely sensitive. i have also been experiencing dizziness, and hot flushes. i have taken a pregnancy test roughly 6 weeks ago, but that came back negative. yesturday i started bleeding, but only slightly and the bleeding only lasted for about an hour. this morning i woke up and i wasnt bleeding, i went to the toilet about 2 hours ago and the bleeding started again. i havn't done another pregnancy test yet. is there a possibility that i could be pregnant?

Grandpa Viv - March 9

No feelings of nausea yet? Consider the possibility that last period was an in-pregnancy bleed, lighter than ususal, since your signs and preg test were before it came. My guess is that you got pregnant from s_x the weekend of Jan 19, due date Oct 12. The preg test was def too early. Run out and get another preg test (Dollar Store will work fine) and take it next time you pee. Come back to this post and tell us how it went. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?