Am I Pregnant -pg110095787028

4 Replies
confused - November 20

a week ago i messed around with my bf, and we had protected s_x. 4 days later i had the type of cramps u get during your period. i went to the bathroom to check if i have gotten my period and it was light brown. throughout the whole week my period was either light brown or very heavy , brown. there was some pink when i wiped with little blood clots. im not sure what to do.

T - November 20

Its hard to say if you may be pregnant hun. There is a chance. The brown bleeding is usually "old blood". Since you didn't have any red blood and this period was much different from your usual one then I would do a pregnancy test. If this test is negative I would do another test in 7days time. If that test is negative do another one in a further 7days time. If that test is negative then you probably aren't pregnant but you will have to wait for your next period to be certain. I'm asking you to do this many pregnancy tests because it may be too early for you to get an accurate result if you indeed are pregnant and conceived last week. Since you did use protection the chances of you being pregnant are slim so I would try not to worry. But do a pregnancy test throughout a 3 week period. :o)

16 - November 20

yes u are pregnant trust me u are because ive had that when i was pregnant

Maddy - December 7

I think i could be pregnant...My bf and i had un pretected s_x and he didnt c_m inside me, and than we had it again and we used a condom but it broke, but he thinks he didnt bust inside me. My period was very light. Am i pregant?

C.C - December 7

You might be pregnant You should take the test to be sure

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?