Am I Pregnant -pg119595836962

4 Replies
cmcat8 - November 24

i am having almost all the symptoms of pregnancy.... frequent urination, mood swings, hunger, nausea, headaches, slight abdominal pain, strange food cravings and my period is 2 weeks late.... the dates match up.... my boyfriend and i had s_x a little over a month ago but we used a condom.... could i possibly be pregnant? i need to know asap!

jennifer_33106 - November 24

Pgy signs and menstrual symptoms often mimic eachother so it is hard to say by that alone. Since you are two weeks late go ahead and take a HPT using first morning urine. If it comes out positive then it is important to get proper prenatal care as soon as possible. If it is negative then I would recommend getting on an oral Birth Control along with the condoms. Considering you are practicing safe s_x as it is and as long as the condom didnt break and you did not have any type of unproected s_x then the odds of you being pregnant are low. GL!!

cmcat8 - November 24

i took an HPT a few days ago but me n my friend were in a hurry so we dont kno if we did it right... it was negative... she had just had a baby over the summer and her mom is a nurse and they're almost certain that i am pregnant. I dont know though... and i dont know how to get on oral birth control without my parents finding out.

jennifer_33106 - November 24

You do not have to tell anyone you are BC and you can get it with out your parents knowing if I am correct. If I am not hopefully someone will say so. Have you thought about talking to your mom about gettting on BC? Are you irregular? Alot of times they will put someone on BC to regulate a cycle. Also If you are not sure if you did it right, then test again. NO ONE can tell if you are pregnant by symptoms alone. If it makes you feel better most women get food aversions during the first trimester of pregnancy and can eat very little due to morning sickness. When somone gets cravings before their period it is alot of the time but not all the time your period creeping through the door. You can also get a... cant think of the name of it but it is a foam that you can inject into your v____a before s_x that acts like a spermicide. Condoms are not bad and I would strongly suggest that you keep using them. It is just extra precaution to use something with them. Re take a HPT. If it is negative again then most likely you are NOT pregnant. Just so you know, many things can delay your period. Stress, late ovulation, irregular cycles, not ovulating at all are just a few.

Grandpa Viv - November 25

Your s_x was around ovulation time, if I read the time-line right. Did you have penetration before or after the condom? With all the signs you have, including two weeks late, it would be surprising if you did not get a positive soon. Try first morning pee, dip method, any day soon. Goodluck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?