Am I Pregnant Or Just Paranoid -pg120393492115

4 Replies
amanda_15 - February 25

My name is Amanda, I am 15 years old(going to be 16 in June).,my boyfriend is 17(going to be 18 in march). Last Monday(2/18/08) we..had s_x(he had on a condom both times) Could I have still gotten pregnant? Or am I just paranoid about it? I really need help. I keep getting these odd feelings in my stomach and I dont know what it is. I can't really tell if Ive missed my period or not because they are at a different time every month. I usually get them a little while after my mom gets hers though and shes on hers now. Im getting a little paranoid about it because if I am..I am seriously dead! My mom and step dad will kill me. and i have no way what so ever of getting a pregnancy test. Because Im not really allowed to go anywhere unless its with a friend with a parent. Only a few occasions am I allowe d to go off with a friend without a parent there. Its really annoying. And im scared to tell my bf about it because he'll say im just paranoid. Please someone help me. Im sorry if I may sound weird..or something. Im just really freaking out about it and its driving me crazy.

Mandi-83 - February 25

It is unlikely that you could have become pregnant while using a condom, however it is possible. It's really too early to tell until you're missed period. It's nearly impossible to know without taking a HPT or seeing a doctor. I would say take a test in about week, I see you said you actually can't go out yourself and get one, but maybe you have a friend you can confide in, maybe he or she can pick up a test for you and you can use it at school. Well the best of luck to you, I hope things turn out for the better :-) <3 Amanda<3

Mandi-83 - February 25

P.S. Try not to stress, stress can also cause your period to come late, wait until you are sure about what is really going on.

grow_up - February 25

I'd suggest you either confide in your boyfriend or a close friend and have them get the test for you. Since you used protection, it's doubtful you're pregnant since you didn't mention the condom coming off or breaking. Your period being a few days late is completely normal, whether you have s_x or not. Just keep protecting yourself as you have been and things should be just fine.

amanda_15 - February 25

I don't go to public school anymore. A couple a months ago before christmas I started doing homeschooling. I don't get to see my boyfriend very much because he isn't allowed to go anywhere on school nights and it's hard a lot for him to get a ride over here.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?