Am I Pregnat-pg111091410118

3 Replies
Keyanna - March 15

a couple of days ago me and my boyfriend had unprotected s_x and i have had a little pain in my stomach and my period isn't due until the 19th of march what do i need to know

Audrey - March 15

Count 14 days after the 1st day of your last period, then add three days on either side. Those seven days are your fertile zone. If you have unprotected s_x during that time the chances of becoming pregnant are high. If your next period isn't until March 19th then I don't think you were in your fertile zone at the time, but you never know. If you don't get your period when you expect it, take a home pregnancy test. Best wishes!

Michelle - August 5

when do you know you are actually pregnat

Grandpa Viv - August 5

You are certain you are pregnant when a doctor tells you so. You are very likely pregnant when you get a positive urine test sometime between your first abnormal period and the next. You get signs of pregnancy a week after conception and a week before your fist missed or abnormal period. Signs may include fatigue, more peeing, upset gut, lotion discharge, unusual b___b changes and many others. Visit the Am I Pregnant link to the left or www.ppowb.org/gv/ for more help. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?